Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Job Update!!

Well...I didn't get the job. But I am keeping my head up. I know there is something out there for me. I can't wait to find out what it is. I had an interview on yesterday. It went pretty good. I hope to hear back from them tomorrow. I am so tired of going to interview after interview, walk out thinking that "Maybe this is the ONE", then turn around and be told that they have chosen another candidate. Makes me think and wonder, "What didn't I say, or what do I have to do to get a job these days". Unfortunately, money doesn't grow on trees. And the bills keep coming. So sorry that this blog is a little negative and I'm doing a little griping.
I have never been out of a job for this long since Tyler was born. Well... it has never taken me this long to find a new job either. Makin me MAD!! I am going back and forth between keeping on with healthcare and going back to being a nanny.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who has been understanding during all of this and comforting when I don't get offered a job. Thank you so much for being by my side. Along with my friends and family that are also praying for me to find a job soon. Thank you! thank you! thank you!

No comments: