Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Friendships

I've already talked a little bit before about the formation of two new friendships. Well I want to talk more about them. I can't stop thinking and talking about how grateful I am for them. I believe 100% without a shadow of a doubt that God has put these two women into my life.

The three of us have so much in common. We are the same age. Our husbands are around the same age. We are mothers. Our families have only been living in this area for about a year now. We love wine. We love just hanging around the house with our families. The only difference I see is that they both have 2 kiddos and I have one. Both of them have one son (big brother) and one daughter (little sister). Can you tell I have analyzed this way too much. (oh, well...I have had a lot of time on my hands lately).

With both of them, we always have something to talk about along with something to vent about. It is nice.

I am dying to share the newest member of the Biddle family.



Meet Thor. He is the cutest little pomeranian puppy I have ever met.
I am about as excited about him joining their family as they are.

No comments: