Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Prayer Requests

I have a couple of prayer requests that I want to share:

1. Along with praying for me, I want to make mention to pray for another sweet family. My good friend, Crystal, needs our prayers. Her newborn son, Grant, who is only 2 months old, will be having surgery on his precious little eyes in the next couple of weeks. He was born with cataracts. Once the surgery is over and with the help of eyeglasses, he will be able to see his loving parents and adorable big brother, along with all of his exteneded family for the 1st time. So, please please, pray for him and his strong and loving parents.

2. My sister's best friend, Amanda, lost her sweet baby girl about 7 weeks ago. I can't even imagine what she is going through. This is something that is so hard to deal with. I just want to send out a request for Amanda.

3. I also want to send out prayers for an old friend, Heather. She also lost her baby boy about 2 weeks ago. Losing a child is so hard no matter which way you look at it.

4. On a little brighter note, one of my new besties Beth has started her own salon with another stylist. They have been open for business for a couple of weeks now. Her clientele is still small. She has only been in the Franklin/Brentwood/Nashville area for about a year. I understand how hard it can be to start new. I want to pray that she gets more clients.

5. The next one will be explained in the next blog post. This one is has a couple of small chapters to it. It will come with updates throughout the coming week. Hint: TYLER and School.

No comments: