Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is Here!!

As we all know Spring has made its arrival. The blooming of the flowers and trees. Lots of things have changed around here. Franklin is so colorful this time of year. The grass is greener, the temperature is warmer, and the flowers are prettier.

Life around here has changed also. I am going to xray tech school. I was unfortunately laid off from my job at the clinic. But it has given me time to focus on other things. I have not had the best of luck finding a new one. So I have come to this...I truely believe that God does not want me to have a job during this season of my life. Good things will come to those who wait patiently.

So, how have I passed the time, you ask. I have formed wonderful friendships with a couple of wonderful women. I was able to be a model for a day. I have found a wonderful church for us to go to. I am going to be able to spend Tyler's spring break with him instead of working during it. I am enjoying being a stay at home mom and wife. I know it will not last too much longer but I am making the most of it.

LIFE IS GOOD!!

No comments: