Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I NEED a Job!!

I was laid off 2 months ago. It really stunk. I loved my job, but the clinic was going under. Which left me unemployed. I have been steadily sending out my resume. I have had at least 2 interviews every week. The jobs are out there, but unfortunately I am not the only one looking for a job. Nobody has yet offered me a position. But...I may have a job! I went on an interview yesterday at a Dermatologist's office. They don't have any need for an xray tech. But a job is a job. I walked in for the interview and I got this warm fuzzy feeling. I have only felt that one other time, which was when I walked through the doors of the Surgical Clinic. Although I made a mistake to leave there, I am thankful for the friendships that I formed while working there. Anyways...I had a wonderful interview.

Yesterday afternoon, I got a call from one of the ladies asking me to return for a working interview. I have never had a working interview before. I was not sure what it was going to be like or what I was going to do. They wanted to see if this job was the right fit for me and if I was the right fit for them. So, I pick out my scrubs last night, got out of bed early, and arrived to the clinic at 8:45 this morning. I was ready to show them that I was the perfect fit. I sat at the front desk from 9-10:30 and observed what my job would be.

I LOVED IT!! I felt right at home. Everybody was friendly and just like a family. I left there with a good feeling. I think they liked me. Yay!! I have not heard back from them yet. So I am still crossing my fingers and praying that this is where God wants me to be. I am sure gonna miss being a stay at home mom/wife and hanging out with Mari and Beth.

But I NEED a job!!

No comments: