Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Car

Tyler is just too funny. Ever since I can remember, Ty has always played around acting like he is either a car or driving one. I am just a little curious. Will that ever end?? I am not too worried if he doesn't ever stop. I thought it was a phase back when he was younger, but the kid just doesn't ever get tired of acting like he is driving around the house,the store, everywhere he goes with the sound effects to go right along. He has now started using the Wii steering wheel while circling the apartment. Last night, he actually made the gear shift out of a lint roller and a shoebox. (Picture below). He actually fell asleep with Wii wheel in hand tonight.

So it gets me thinking...will he end up being a racecar driver or inventor of a FUTURE car???

No comments: