Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, September 21, 2008

"relyT" is now engraved on my car

So... Tyler, my usually well mannered 5 year old, decided within the past week that my car needed to be personalized by nobody else but himself. So he got the bright idea to key his name backwards into my car. I drive a 2006 Honda Civic. I bought it in October of 2006, slightly used. It is my dream car but it is also a material item that can be fixed. I am not too upset about this. I cannot let something like this upset me. I am not sure when he did it but it hasn't been too long ago according to my husband. Kenny inspects my car almost every other day. Reason: I HAVE NO CLUE! He just does. I am constantly hearing "What have you been doing to your car? Where have you been driving? What have you hit?" I have gotten to the point of not wanting to drive it because I am afraid I will be grounded by him if I do get a scratch on it. When in actuality I have not done anything to my car. Apparently the car attracts people to ding it, scratch it, or ENGRAVE their names in it. I understand that with the color of the car, Midnight Gray, you can see every little speck that gets on it. Now I am wondering how I can get this little situation fixed and erased off my car? I don't have the money to get it repainted. Kenny thinks that it is too deep and cannot be fixed. I so want to prove him wrong. So if anyone has any ideas let me know.

2 comments:

Sight Restored said...

This is hilarious! I know it might not be to you, but it is to me and relyT!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I love this post ~ you're funny! Chad inspects my car, too... must be a husband thing. :)