Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have a JOB!

Yeah!!! I have a job! I love my job! Like I had said before my services were no longer needed at Porter and so I have been on the hunt for about a month. Well all the time one of my realtors was doing some research and asking the big bosses what they thought about her BIG idea! Well...she had decided that she would take advantage of the fact that I had been laid off and she needed some help to live a more normal life. SO she had it all worked out and she offered me a job as her personal assistant. I accepted it! I love it! Working for one person is wonderful compared to being torn and bossed around by 50 other people at one time while answering the phone and the people coming through the front door. I don't have to answer to anyone else but her. Just wanted to give a update on that little situation.

2 comments:

Ford Family said...

Hey Cassie--Congrats on your job! I know you are EXCITED! & Cute blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through your facebook! I have one too-as do Megan, Dawn, and Ann, if you didn't know. The links to their blogs are on my blog.
http://www.inthespottlight.wordpress.com

Congrats on your new job!! That's awesome!