Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Frustrating Job Search

I would have to say that I am getting a little irritated. I have been looking for a new job for almost a month now. I have not gotten one interview. Is it something about me that employers just don't like or is it the fact that there aren't any jobs available out there??? I have to find a new job in one week or I will be UNEMPLOYED! The word UNEMPLOYMENT just scares the life out of me. Out of the 10 years that I have been in the work field, although without a degree for a career, I have only been unemployed for 1 year and one month. The year that I did not work I had substantial reasons...1st-went away to school, and 2nd-at the same time to have a baby. I was going through some hard times then. Everybody has had them. I am at a loss to where else I should go to look for a job. I don't want a retail store job or in the food business. I can tell you that "Would you like fries with your order?" is not in my vocabulary of phrases to say! Kenny and I cannot live and support our family on one income. I NEED HELP! And a JOB!

No comments: