Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Job Change

Well, so my job situation has changed a bit in the past week. I am sad to say that I am no longer with Life Spring Chiropractic. I loved being Dr. Guin's assistant but it was not a full-time position. SO I ended up having to leave. Luckily, I was able to get a position with another chiropractic clinic. I am now a CA soon to be CTA at Cool Springs Back and Neck Care. I started yesterday and already love it.

I am learning lots of new things. Not only does the clinic offer to patients electrical stimulation along with adjustments, but offer much more. Patients in our clinic can get spinal decompression therapy and brain core therapy. The staff has made me feel so welcome. All in all, I am so happy and so excited with this change. Most of all, I am just so very thankful that I am able to stay in chiropractic. I love the spine and everything involved.

No comments: