Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby Update

We found out a couple of weeks ago that we will be having a baby BOY! My predictions were off by a longshot! At first I was a little sad that the baby is not a girl, but got over that quickly. For those of you who know me, really, what the heck would I do with a little girl. I don't like the color pink. I don't like fru fru stuff with bows and ruffles. I am a tom-boy as it is. I am so excited that I will be the only female in the house with my boys! We are still on track with the due date of Christmas Day. But I have been doing a lot of praying and speaking it over me that he will come on December 22. It would be perfect if that happens. So we will see! Here is a pic of our little one! I do not have a pic proving he is a boy though! This is the best one I have of him.


1 comment:

The Mundies said...

Exciting news Cassie! Congratulations!!! And I am sure y'all are loving Nashville... my in-laws live in Brentwood and we love visiting there. It is beautiful!