Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We have moved!!

Well...lots have gone on lately! I am such a bad blogger. I don't keep my blog updated like I should. So to those of you who actually read my blog, I sincerely apologize. I am going to make more of an effort to keep it updated regularly. So now on to the news.

We have moved...30 mins down the road to a little quiet country town named Fairview. We are now in a cute little townhouse. It is 2 bedrooms and 1&1/2 baths. Very plain but only a year and a half old and we are in the process of giving it character and making it HOME! It is so much nicer than the small and tiny 1 bedroom apartment that we lived in in Franklin. Our new townhome still has that new house smell which makes my day. Tyler will be getting a room. Yay! He is super excited. The laundry area is upstairs that also makes my day. I will post pictures soon, when we get done hanging up pictures and artwork.

1 comment:

Sight Restored said...

I saw this on my blog feed and was hoping for pics..... :(